LAWTON METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION
JUNE 14, 2007
WAYNE GILLEY CITY HALL
1. Meeting called to order and roll call.
2. Approval of minutes of the May 10, 2007 meeting.
3. Consider approving Contract Extension #2 between the LMPO and Art Pendergraft for transportation modeling and authorize the Chairman to execute.
4. Consider entering a contract with John M. Arledge & Associates, P.C. to prepare the annual audit of finances for year ending June 30, 2007 and authorize the Chairman to execute.
5. Consider approving the Fiscal Year (FY) 2007-2008 Budget.
6. Commissioners= Reports or Comments
7. Secretary=s Report
8. Audience Participation
AThe Lawton Metropolitan Planning Organization (LMPO) encourages participation from all of its citizens. If participation at any public meeting is not possible due to a disability, notification to the Planning Division at (580) 581-3375 at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting is encouraged to make the necessary accommodations. The LMPO may waive the 48-hour rule if interpreters for the deaf (signing) is not the necessary accommodation.@