103 SW 4th St
Lawton, OK 73501
WE ARE MOVING
October 21st and 22nd 2013
The Finance Administration Office is moving to its new location in the City Hall Annex located at 102 SW 5th Street.
The links on this page point to PDF documents. To view, navigate, and print PDF documents, you must have a PDF reader installed on your device (PC, tablet, smart phone, etc.). If you don’t have one, you can download a free reader at Adobe’s website http://get.adobe.com/reader
The Finance Department has charge of the following:
- Preparing financial reports for the City Manager, Council and departments;
- Collecting and safeguarding all public funds;
- Investing city funds;
- Preparing special financial reports and studies for city departments and authorities;
- Assisting the City Manager in compiling and preparing the annual operating and Capital Improvement budgets;
- Providing supervisory review over Purchasing Operations, Revenue Collecting Operations, and Accounting Operations.
FY 2011-2012 Pending Approval